PEEKAMOOSE MODEL-1 GUITARS
Click here to read the Guitarworld magazine review of the Model-1
The Peekamoose Model-1 guitar is available in two standard pickup
configurations. The Model-1 HSH is wired in a humbucker, single,
humbucker, configuration and the Model-1 SSS is wired with three
single coil pickups.
All our instruments are designed with the premise they will be used
in a wide range of applications. Don't let looks fool you. There
is far more here than meets the eye. Rock, Blues, Jazz, Pop, Latin,
Reggae, name a style and these guitars will deliver.
Using our custom wound Duncan pickups voiced for balanced harmonics
and wide frequency response, the versatility of this circuit will
afford you a very broad sonic pallet to paint your musical landscape.
This guitar is a session player and sideman work horse. If you had
to carry one instrument and hit a wide range of classic sounds,
then flip around with colors no one expects, this axe will deliver
way beyond your expectations.
Body wood and finishes: HSH instruments are swamp ash. SSS instruments
Opaque, transparent, & burst finishes are available.. Ask about
the color you prefer at the time you order.
All Peekamoose instruments have a limited lifetime warranty against
defects in materials in workmanship.
Options on these instruments include:
- Choice of custom finish
- Choice of wood used for the body
- Choice of wood used for the fretboard: Rosewood, Maple,
or Ebony. (Exotic woods on request.)
- Hardware or electronic custom requests
- PG "swap option": It is possible to order Instruments
with both HSH & SSS pickguards. Each PG is wired with quick
connects. This custom option allows quick changes between pickguard
- Piezo saddles, preamps, & midi controls from Graph Tech/Ghost
or RMC Pickups are available.
Model 1 Basics:
- 22 Fret, quarter sawn, rock maple or mahogany neck
- Rosewood, Maple, Phenolic, or custom exotic wood as special order
- All necks have their frets dressed on our Plek machine
- Truss-Rod access at the headstock
- Ash, Mahogany, or Alder Body
- Available pickup layouts HSH, HH, SSS
- All Top Custom Series bodies are pre-rounted and shielded to accept HSH & SSS pickguard assemblies
- All Workhorse Series bodies are pre-routed for the available pickup layouts. Shielding is available as an option.
Hardware & Appointments for Top Custom Series:
- Vintage style synchronized tremolo or Compensated three saddle bridge (where appropriate)
- Tusq® bridge saddles (where appropriate)
- Tusq® nut
- Sperzel® locking tuners
- Dunlop® Strap Locks (traditional style)
- Nickel Neck Plate and Stainless Screws
- Multi-Layer Tortoise, Pearloid or Other pick guard and back plate (where appropriate)
- Peekamoose custom spec Pickups by Seymour Duncan. Evenly Voiced Harmonics for dynamics and nuance
- Copper Shielding on all bodies
- Peekamoose, isolated, and single exit wiring harness
- 5-way over-ride switching on all 3 pickup instruments. HSH puts N&B on in series, SSS puts M&B on in series
- 250K or 500K pots as appropriate to the circuit
- High pass filter standard on all hi-impedance models
All Top Custom Series instrument purchases include the following accessories:
- Heavy-duty gig bag
- Dunlop® traditional shape strap locks
- One spare set of strings
- A custom fitted hard case is available as an optional upgrade
These options are available on request for all Workhorse Series instruments with pricing adjustments to accommodate the additions.
We have a seven-day return policy on standard pre-built instruments from our reception room floor.
If you are not satisfied with a Peekamoose instrument and return it within seven days, in a condition where there are no marks, wear, or damage of any kind we will refund your money less 10% restocking fee, shipping, and handling charges.